#visual merchandiser jobs
Visual Merchandiser resume samples
Visual Merchandisers play a crucial role in retail stores as they promote brands using visual strategies. Basic work activities listed on most Visual Merchandiser resumes are creating display designs, developing pricing and tag concepts, researching consumer behavior, liaising with suppliers, using a store’s available space wisely, and taking part in business meetings. Those seeking to secure a position in this field should demonstrate design skills, creativity, commercial awareness, computer proficiency, and teamwork. Marketing or design training is commonly seen on Visual Merchandiser sample resumes.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Visual Merchandiser Cover Letter .
Managed interior and exterior displays of 15,000-square-foot design center, maximizing exposure of key pieces and aligning with corporate visual merchandising guidelines.
- Revamped 60% of floor plan and merchandising, selecting which pieces to display together and finding most appealing way to present furniture and accessories in small spaces.
- Contributed to store’s winning Regional Sales Award for highest sales within one month of display overhaul.
- Collaborated with management on regular basis to strategize best ways to increase accent and furniture sales, and trained
- Facilitated sell-off of obsolete and overstock inventory through attractive displays and markdown strategies.
- Tracked and maintained inventory levels within corporate guidelines and assisted with cycle counts and tagging of merchandise.
Responsible for the Visual Merchandising of an 80,000 sq. ft. showroom in a fast paced environment, producing a variety of solutions that enhanced and supported the varied product offerings of the company.
- Partnering with store and district management adapted visual direction to the store’s needs, layout and best sellers driving sales through strategic merchandise placement.
- Partnered with the store sales Management and Receiving Teams in the merchandising, display and inventory integrity of Retail Showroom.
- Contributed to the store’s profitability by creating inviting, visually appealing environment for our customer’s shopping pleasure.
- Worked with other key staff members to coordinate placement of new merchandise and periodic physical inventories of furniture and accessories.
- Maintained, replenished, and ordered accessories for showroom.
at this job
VIEW MORE RESUME SAMPLES
4032812 4030518 4029896 4030358 4031773 4031568 4031771 4032985 4032352 4032272
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.
Well done! Your resume has been submitted successfully! You will receive a confirmation from TopResume within 24 hours.