Explore our messaging services product options and capabilities
Interconnect and engage with customers with extensive interoperability solutions and enterprise services. Leverage extensive operator, enterprise and insight services to extend your reach, create new services, attract consumers, and speed decision making.
- For Mobile Network Operators a comprehensive service portfolio of essential interconnection services.
- Enterprises can better connect with consumers around the world – with our market-leading SMS aggregation service for enterprises.
- Unlock and monetize consumer insights and market intelligence.
Engage your customers better through the power and reach of SAP Digital Interconnect services
Enterprises can better engage with their customers using SAP Digital Interconnect services unique solutions tailored to their industry. Connect with consumers around the world – with our market-leading SMS aggregation service for enterprises. Reimagine customer engagement for the mobile world – getting close to your customers on a personalized engagement basis. Deliver rich, engaging content to consumers with our MMS (multimedia messaging service) for enterprises such as content providers, marketers, and media companies.
Enterprise Services products:
Provide a seamless, high quality mobile experience for your customers, anywhere in the world
SAP Digital Interconnect services offers a comprehensive service portfolio of essential interconnection services. Supporting both mobile network operators (MNO’s) today and the expanding mobile eco-system tomorrow. Connect with over 1040 operators – and tap into a customer base of over 6.1 billion subscribers – with unparalleled SMS and MMS interconnectivity. Increase the operational efficiency and reduce interconnectivity costs plus launch rich communications services (RCS) and drive uptake – providing instant messaging and video file sharing on any device, across any network.
Operator Services products:
Take marketing research to the next level with SAP Consumer Insight 365
Unlock and monetize mobile consumer insights and market intelligence – faster – with SAP Consumer Insight 365. This mobile marketing research service uses the latest analytics, in-memory, and cloud technologies to harness mobile network data – so you can develop smarter, more impactful marketing and CRM strategies with an empirical source of consumer behavior, insights, and market intelligence. Get faster access to data by eliminating the need for app installation, customer panels, and surveys by tapping into population-scale consumer insights – and drilling down to high-definition, granular details.
Nursing (RN) – AAS
This curriculum is designed to prepare selected students to qualify as contributing members of the health team implementing direct patient care as beginning practitioners in a variety of health service facilities. At the successful completion of the program, students will be academically prepared to take the National Council Licensure Exam (NCLEX-RN) leading to the designation of registered nurse.
If you are interested in applying to the VWCC Nursing program, we encourage you to explore the information linked in the left menu to learn more about the process. Once your application and transcripts have been reviewed, our office can provide academic guidance to help prepare students for possible entry into this program. If you need further assistance, you may contact our office.
The VWCC Associate Degree Nursing Program mission is to prepare professionally educated nurses who are safe, competent, compassionate health care providers able to meet the changing health care needs of patients, families, and communities.
- Virginia Western Community College Associate of Applied Science program will attain a National Council Licensure Examination-Registered Nurse (NCLEX-RN) pass rate of 80% on the first attempt.
- Virginia Western Community College Associate of Applied Science program will demonstrate a program completion rate of at least 65% within three years of each student s admission date.
- Virginia Western Community College Associate of Applied Science program will facilitate 80% of graduate satisfaction in clinical preparedness as evidence by program surveys.
- Virginia Western Community College Associate of Applied Science program will elicit 85% employer satisfaction as evidenced by new graduate employer survey.
- Virginia Western Community College Associate of Applied Science program anticipates that 90% of graduates seeking employment will acquire nursing jobs within six months of application submissions.
5-Year NCLEX-RN Pass Rates
Student Learning Outcomes
Students will be able to:
- Engage in practices that provide safe and holistic nursing care throughout the lifespan grounded in science and the nursing process. (Safety)
- Apply nursing judgment to ensure the delivery of patient-centered care and promotion of health for patients within a family and community environment. (Patient-Centered Care)
- Demonstrate the use of critical thinking skills while utilizing the nursing process to provide care to patients throughout the lifespan. (Critical Thinking)
- Collaborate effectively within nursing and interdisciplinary healthcare teams to foster open communication, respect, and shared decision making to ensure safe, quality patient care. (Teamwork)
- Demonstrate the use of the best current evidence to guide clinical decision making to provide safe care for patients and families across the lifespan. (Evidence-Based Practice)
- Integrate information and technology to communicate, manage knowledge, and support decision making in the practice of nursing care. (Informatics)
- Utilize concepts related to culture, ethnicity, and spirituality in the delivery of patient care. (Culture)
This program is approved by the Virginia Board of Nursing. Virginia Board of Nursing, Perimeter Center, 9960 Maryland Drive, Suite 300, Henrico, VA, 23233-1463.
3091 Colonial Ave. SW
Roanoke, VA 24015
Interim Director, Nursing
Nursing Diploma – Frankford Hospital School of Nursing, 1977
B.S.N. – Holy Family University, 1979
M.S.N. – Syracuse University, 1987
School of Health Professions
Carole S. Graham, Dean
Administration business contacts
Location: Fralin Center HP214C
National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration’s
Employment Information Website
Welcome to NOAA – Learn about NOAA in this interactive self-paced course.
Unlock secrets in the deep oceans, track rapidly moving storms, operate state-of-the-art environmental satellites, chart the Nation’s waterways, formulate models to forecast climate trends, protect and preserve our living marine resources. It’s all in a day’s work at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration! Join a dedicated workforce committed to a vital mission: safeguarding the public, protecting natural resources, strengthening the economy. NOAA: a career that makes a world of difference!
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) is a scientific agency providing information and data about life on earth, our oceans, atmosphere, and the Nation’s living marine resources. NOAA’s programs range from marine sanctuaries, environmental satellites, global climate change, and ocean exploration initiatives to climate, weather, and water services. Electronic eyes and ears have taken NOAA from beyond Earth’s orbit to deep within the oceans. This new global perspective emphasizes the fact that sustained development and continued economic well-being are ultimately linked to healthy ecosystems and a healthy environment. NOAA is an integral part of these national and international issues.
NOAA’s Mission: To understand and predict changes in the Earth’s environment and conserve and manage coastal and marine resources to meet our Nation’s economic, social, and environmental needs.
NOAA’s Vision: An informed society that uses a comprehensive understanding of the role of the oceans, coasts, and atmosphere in the global ecosystem to make the best social and economic decisions.
Page last updated: January 24, 2017