Jenkinson & Associates
Increasing Sales & Profits
Jenkinson Associates undertakes marketing and business consultancy to any business and any size looking to increase sales and profits. With over 50 published testimonials and guaranteed marketing you can be confident of a marketing service that will deliver for you and your company. The business industries and sectors worked in include manufacturing, technology, retail, online retail, e-commerce, financial, leisure, entertainment, business services, software, charities, public sector, telecoms, B2B, B2C, education and trade throughout the UK, Europe and internationally.
The range of marketing services include digital marketing, graphic design, website development, SEO, internet advertising, media advertising, online PR, POS, exhibition marketing and multi-lingual marketing.
The work you have done in just a short time has increased our turnover by 40%!
Areas of expertise:
- Undertake a full business and company marketing review and give options of opportunities that maybe being missed with marketing solutions
- Web design and manage websites to receive inquires through being search engine friendly and making your customers warm to your services and products
- Website and email hosting, domain management
- SEO, internet marketing, web marketing and search marketing, achieving page one listings for UK regional, UK national, European SEO, global and worldwide searches for international marketing opportunities
- B2B, Business to Business, Company marketing and B2C marketing
- E-commerce marketing
- Apple Android App Development
- Manage and create Google Adword, Bing and Yahoo Ads and Social Media Sites advertising campaigns maximizing click through rates and minimizing pay per click rates for all major search engines
- Article writing, link building, blogs, social network sites, page rank development to secure high rankings for your keyword searches
- Making use of social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and how to market using these types of mediums and how to use these to connect with your customers
- Convert more inquiries into more sales
- Produce email marketing letters, direct mail letters, brochures and leaflets that people will read and respond to
- Develop a sales strategy to increase sales per campaign
- Help you on how to follow up leads and turn these into sales
- Produce news items for the press to use, so potential customers learn about you and your successes through regular PR
- Make your business stand out from the competition
- Help you to gain the most out of networking and exhibitions
- Help you to gain major contracts and build relationships with large company buyers
- Marketing experts so you stay ahead of the competition and become the leading business in your market place
- Competitor Research
- Market research and develop new marketing opportunities
Creative and Low Cost Marketing Ideas
In business it is quite often not so much how many ideas you have but how many of these happen, and especially for the small business. Time is the enemy of business, with not enough hours in the day, or enough in a week or a month. Many of the businesses I work with know they should be doing something to improve their competitive edge but it is having the time to do it. Do you do your own accounts? You ll use an accountant to do that and hopefully they ll save you some money at the year end! So why not use a specialist to help to grow your business? Unlike your accountant I ll guarantee to put more money in your pocket!
If you are looking to increase your presence and your sales, then I d recommend you give him a call
It s not how many ideas you have but rather how many you make happen
Having been burnt a couple of times by so called SEO / online marketing agencies in the past I was a bit sceptical but very quickly realised my fears were unfounded and wish I d found him years ago. I started using Chris for my online marketing in December and in a couple of months saw my business increasing and a now with a continual steady pipeline of new business I have been able to expand so very happy to recommend.
Phil Novell Owner Novells Of Surrey London
Novells of Surrey & London